- Who: Dr. Nikita Vizniak
- What: 0203.6 Advanced Clinical Cadaver Dissection – Posterior Body
- When: October 31st, 2022 from 10 am – 1 pm
- Where: Webinar
- Practitioner Rate: $200
- Student rate: $100
- 10 PE credits (CMTBC Cycle 13)
- Q: When should I arrive?
- A: Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to make sure we can let you into the Zoom.
- Q: What platform will the webinar be run on?
- A: The webinar will be held via Zoom so please make sure you’ve installed the Zoom app and are familiar with using it. We would also recommend you make sure your full name is listed on your profile.
When will I receive my Certificate?
Scheduled Seminars (In Person/Join Online/Webinars):
- You will receive an Evaluation Form during or shortly after the seminar. Please fill it out to receive your certificate.
Did you only learn anatomy from a textbook or PowerPoint slides? Come on an amazing/fun journey with Dr. Nikita Vizniak who has been performing dissections for 20+ years on hundreds of donors and connecting clinical relevance to the dissection experience. Donors are “like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.”
This detailed cadaver dissection is a must for any practitioner who is serious about understanding how the body is put together. We are forever appreciative of the learning experience our donors offer and the true privilege of sharing this educational gift.