This educational poster is a must have for any clinic.
The Posture Poster is sure to improve your clinical assessment and demonstrate the effectiveness of your care.
- Posture Grid for observation of subtle postural changes
- Height Measurement (inches & cm) – show your patients they are taller after treatment
- Advertising space for your clinic – take pre and post treatment pictures with your clinic logo on your patient/client phone free advertising for your clinic
- Anatomy pictures showing muscles, fascial trains, joints and major nerves for review and patient education
- Global ROM goniometer & ROM references from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Snellen eye chart with color blindness testing
- Faces pain scale with numeric values
- Biomechanics of neck and lumbar spine
- Upper and lower cross syndromes
- Soft tissue injury & healing stages
- Gait cycle and foot wear pattern
- Posture evaluation plus education – help educate your patients and establish yourself as an expert in your field with this great educational resource
Size: 91cm (36″) x 157 cm (62″) – 7cm (2.75″) diameter shipping
Weight: 452g (1 lb)
Stock: 48lb Bond Paper
(add in CART for an additional cost):
+$14.99 – Add your Custom Logo
(logo is positioned at top right corner of Posture Poster)
+$24.99 – Laminate your Posture Poster
(3mil glossy; front and back)
Order your Posture Poster with a choice of 3 additional Clinic Posters!
Format: Clinic Posters
Stock: 48lb Bond Paper
- Basic Clinical Protocol Poster 8.333″ x 19.5″
- Massage Pain Scale Poster 8.333″ x 21″
- Pain Scale Poster 11″ x 8.5″ (2up)
Massage Pain Scale Poster
Helps massage therapists and patients work together to define their pain before, during and after a treatment.
Pain Scale Poster
Helps patient care providers quickly assess pain levels according to individual patient needs.
Basic Clinical Protocol Poster
A high level guideline for patient assessment that is effective for practitioners and patients: 1) Patients become more comfortable when they can see what’s involved; 2) Practitioners can answer patient questions and conduct a thorough assessment with this at-a-glance reference.
Posture education, plus education. Improve your clinical assessment and demonstrate the effectiveness of your care with: posture grid; height measurement; anatomy photos, eye chart, soft tissue injury & healing stages; gait cycle & foot wear pattern; biomechanics of neck and lumbar spine…and more!