Evidence Informed Botanical Medicine WebBook is the best multidisciplinary, integrated guide available for students, clinicians, and instructors — accessible from your computer or mobile device 24/7!! Botanical Medicine draws on the developing knowledge of medicinal properties of plants in the prevention and treatment of disease — a practice that has survived for thousands of years in some form, crossing cultures world-wide.
Botanical therapies are used for dampening the inflammatory response and managing types of pain. Botanical Medicine covers topics on: Botanical Actions, Constituents, Pharmacy, Monographs, Nutrition, Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber, and much more evidence informed medicine for 150+ Botanicals used in practice.
- 150+ Botanicals used in practice, rapid review design
- 1000+ Illustrations and Images
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (AHG, DC, DO, DTCM, MD, ND, PhD, RMT)
- Clear Presentation and Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for NPLEX, Board Exams, OSCEs and Practical Review
WebBook Format – hosted on www.prohealthsys.com