Evidence-Informed Introduction to Massage Therapy WebBook is the gold standard introductory text available online for students, instructors, and clinicians — written by Massage Therapists for Massage Therapists.
This WebBook begins with an overview on ‘what makes a good therapist;’ a profession that help’s people move better, breath deeper, and improve their sense of well being. Learn about the history, today’s evidence-based practices for Massage Therapy, and the life long learning process of Anatomy – Assessment – Action.
This introduction is based on the full edition Massage Therapy textbook:
• 1,182 full-colour pages, 65+ contributors
• 5,500+ Images and References
• Multi-disciplinary Peer Reviewed
• Clear Presentation & Format Saves Time
• Videos of Palpation, Muscle Testing, ROM (available in proCentral)
WebBook Format – hosted on www.prohealthsys.com
Authors: Tara Hedrich RMT LMT, and Dr. Nikita Vizniak DC RMT