0203.9 Advanced Clinical Cadaver Dissection – Lumbar & Pelvis
1 hour online self-paced course
This detailed cadaver dissection online course is a must for any practitioner who is serious about understanding how the body works and what we can do to help promote optimum healing. We are forever appreciative of the learning experience our donors offer and the true privilege of the sharing of this educational gift:
- Learn to visually identify the major muscles, vessels, nerves, bones, fascia, and joints of the lumbar & pelvis
- Develop a 3-dimensional understanding of anatomical relationships for all structures discussed within the region
- Improve understanding of the complex relationship of body structures and anatomical variation that cannot be expressed in diagrams, paper tests or computer graphics
- 5 modules with great illustrations
- Receive a Certificate with successful completion
- CMTBC – Approved 10PE Credits
In this online course, learn how the real body looks with practical discussion of applied anatomy, observed palpation, observed orthopedic testing, and tissue specific pathology identification (skin, fascia, muscle, tendon, ligament, nerve, bone, lymphatics, blood vessels, adipose, viscera). Identifying anatomical variation and common anatomy presentation is essential for healthcare practice. Variations are common within clinical practice and dissection; learn to identify variations cadaveric dissection, physical examination, imaging, and assessment. See how cadaver dissection can increase the awareness of common anatomy and many variations.
This will be among the best experiences you have ever had – truly a lifetime memory you can use in your everyday life!
- Discuss how structures shown on cadaver dissection are similar and different when compared to anatomical drawings
- Explain the anatomical basis behind clinical problems and disease processes
- Recognize anatomical variation, tissue texture and real-life anatomy (different than shown in the textbooks or powerpoint slides)
- Refresh pathoanatomic knowledge
This course is self-paced and provided online so you can learn the material at times that are convenient for you. All of the written information is yours to print off, or save as a document on your computer which can make a great reference for your practice.
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Instructor: Dr. Nikita Vizniak, RMT, DC
Dr. Nikita Vizniak, RMT, DC — Dr. Nikita Vizniak has been performing dissections for 20+ years on hundreds of donors and connecting clinical relevance to the dissection experience.
Dr. Nikita Vizniak has been teaching and tutoring students to write and pass practical and standardized exams for over 20 years (premed/dental/pharm, chiro, kin, massage naturopathic, physio etc.), and understands how to give you the confidence and skill set you need to become a top tier performer. Want even more? Consult with him 1 on 1 or in a small group here.